Monday, July 19, 2010

Matt this is for you I remember so well!


Honey, well the Calgary Stampede is over, I missed you so much, when I watched to fireworks, all I thought of was oh wow Matt would've loved this, there so very pretty! I walked over the nite before last, this really nice young fellow gave me two free passes he didn't need them wasn't that nice of him anyhow I saw Martina McBride thanks to him, Lou had said he'd give me the 10 I was short but this was great cause it was so kind and I guess I really needed that, I miss you so much, remember this picture oh God I sure do, we had the fellow take it for us just before we met Tim McGraw, you really did like him so much, I'll never ever forget the happiness you had, I did too but to see you so happy meant everything to me.
Oh how I wanted you to be with me last nite, they allowed us all to sit side stage to see Martina, you love her voice, and she sure did knock it out of the park. Oh God I pray you could see her she was so gorgous, she didn't get off her bus but I did meet her husband, and I saw him once before the show started and I mentioned to him that they weren't gonna let those of us with handicaps sit side stage, he said well thats just not right, I am not sure but I have a feeling he just might have had a hand in helping us to be able to sit side stage, I had the best one, they were all so nice, the security, her one truck driver's name is Frank he was just as sweet as he could be, he gave me a pick with her signature on it, but you know that cause I put it infron of our photo on the mantel, oh Matt i miss you so much Baby, oh so much, remember "forever & always" oh God I sure do, Baby please please come bring me with you, I so don't wanna be here without you, I kept thinking ok, he wants me to see Tim for my birthday, well that's done gone, then I thought ok he wants me to be here for his, I didn't understand but I said ok, then I figured it just had to be the Stampede, well it too has passed, please baby Ineed you so so bad, and I wanna be with you, life without you just isn't life, if your wanting me to sue the hospital honey I don't have the energy I wanted badly to be able to do something to honour you, I haven't the money you know that, I never make it past 2wks after my check comes in, if I could believe me I'd build the biggest memorial to you this world has ever seen, I love you so much Matt you are my world, with you not here I have nothing at all to live for, I need you so, please come back and get me, you tried the damn phone rang and it woke me just before we left, oh how happy we'd be together again, I know its what I want, and I have no doubt of your love for me, baby come get me, tonite okay please!
Your loving wife, forever & always!xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment